Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011

Hair update

Hi guys, im sorry for neglecting my blog these days. Its just that since i've been back here in germany, Real Lifes got a hold on me!

So im starting my revival post with a light and totaly not breathtakign topic: My current hair!

When i was in the Philippines i heard about this super great Japanese Hairsalon ( Shuji Kida in Greenhills) and since i always wanted to change my good ol boring black (ok, actually dark brown) locks, i decided to give that place a go!

So in the end i turned from something like this, to this.


Although i look less exotic now, i really like my new haircolor! Also as you can see i grew out my bangs and have my hair parted in the middle. I kinda like it now since im getting fed up of side bangs!

What do you think? And what do you prefer, middle or side parting?

7 Kommentare:

  1. oh my beautiful bb, you look wonderful!!! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WOW-- I think I like the change in your part the most. <33 You look great with a center part!

    The colour(s) are lovely, too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ohh, die neue Haarfarbe steht dir echt gut! Ich kann mich zwar noch nicht entscheiden, was besser ist von beidem, aber ich mag's auf jeden Fall. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. さくらガール- wha thaankss! :)
    tatat- aww thankyou teeh! <3
    Noxin- oh wow, thankyou! :D
    lovepirate- dankeschön :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Tolle Haarfarbe :)
    Doch ooh,dann musst du nächstes mal unbedingt in den Greenhills Salon! Wollte zum Rebonding, hab mich dann aber doch nicht getraut -_-°
    Übrigens, gut dass du Anfang September wieder heim geflogen bist, Ende September war nämlich die Hölle los. Ich glaub nächstes mal komme ich lieber so Anfang des Jahres wieder.

    ♪ Vernissage and Cream ♫

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. ich finde mitte besser als seitlich c: !

    AntwortenLöschen