Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2012

I BLOG WHEN I'M HAPPY

..and i don't when i'm not.

I noticed that my blogging decreased when i started university. Some might think this might be due to stress and heavy studying. But its not, because, looking back i realized that i didn't do alot. I didn't listen to the lectures, didn't watch the movies ( cuz basically i was studying film studies :/) and only did the obligatory papers. I hoped for my course to turn out better in the future, thats why i gave it a chance for the second semester. But it didn't get better. I even took some Lectures about Comics, and i didn't care about it at all. This depressed me so much, it made sad and angry and all out confused. I had not a bit of Passion for my course.

Thats why, i finally decided to stop.
I don't want to graduate leaving me with the feeling of not having learned something at all.

So here i am right now, sitting in front of my laptop writing emails to Advertising Agencies, asking for available Internship spots. Next Year, I am going to apply for design courses. Which is what i wanted to do ever since School. I just didn't go that way because i thought i was made for more, i was such an ego, i thought i had to go to University instead of "only" an art school.

Well fuck it i was stupid. I just want to feel happy with what i'm doing now.

And i feel incredibly happy and relieved about finally having decided what to do. Now i just need to proove my Mom and everyone else that i can do it.


So, to end my Sentitalk and to to excuse my absence from the Bloggasphere (sp??) i'll show you what i've been up to these last months  in a quick xiuxiu meit tu photocollage


1 + 2.Karneval | 3. playing with Makeup | 4. Doc Martens i got from Chani <3 | 5. before going to Düsseldorf | 6. Puris with Friends


 1. Makeup for the Beauty fair | 2. Daniela Katzenberger at the Beauty fair | 3. Cologne | 4. Mixtas | 5. Me
 1. Sushi with Boyfie | 2. Me & Daddy | 3. My new Hair & Mommy | 4. handmade B-day cake for mom | 5.Whats left of the cake


1. Dressing room at Divisoria | 2. Wicked Oreos | 3. Inuman on Mothersday | 4. Me & my Godchild Chloe | 5. Chloe Baby <3



The last set of pics were from the Philippines, we spontaneously flew over because my dear Uncle died. It was a very sad Trip, but i'm happy to have seen my family again.

If you still read this, well thanks for still checking out my blog. I may not be the hippest or most exciting person in the world to read about, but i still appreciate alot when people listen, or well..read what i have to say or want to show.

Thanks, till next post then.

6 Kommentare:

  1. I hope you'll do the right and keep my fingers crossed!

    Love the doc martens! And you're pretty <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. stay happy and pretty, lovely lady. It's always good to read entries with deep contents..that and you look stunning!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Jenny- Thankyou,I hope so too! :D

    Bee- Thankyou so much, i'll try! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Das mit deinem Onkel tut mir leid. :(
    Aber ich bin sicher, dass du die richtige Entscheidung mit deinem Studium getroffen hast. Es ist echt super wichtig, dass man etwas macht, womit man sich identifizieren kann und was einem Spaß macht!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Glad to hear from you!

    So sorry university didn't work out for you. :/

    Still, I really hope one of those ad agencies gets back to you! :]

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. lovepirate- Vielen Dank. Du hast echt recht und es war echt doof von mir dass ich das nich in betracht gezogen hab :(

    Noxin- Thank you! :D in fact i already got an interview :)

    AntwortenLöschen