Samstag, 3. März 2012

KARNEVAL


mooh! yea right, i'm back with a new post! :D

I've been busy with school papers these days so i wasn't able to post, but i already finished the bigger piece of work and only have a small paper to do left!
So with this post i just wanted to show you my look for karneval- a german holiday i already talked about here. For the Parades, i got myself a Cow Kigurumi and dressep up as.... well, cow! :D

I had so much fun playing with makeup! I had some lower lashes, but additionally drew some on manually!

At night, when going out to Party, i was BatGirl ! :D dum dum duuuum! Again, i had lots of fun trying out the look for that day, i even wore my new lenses with it.

1. Batgirl undercover mode. 2. without costume

Btw. i am thinking of getting myself a mac lipstick, any shades you can reccomend?

2 Kommentare:

  1. awesome eyes! i really love how you did your makeup. (:

    i like 'snob' by mac, but i'm slowly discovering mac lipsticks myself! my favourite combo is currently the viva glam gaga 2 paired with a baby pink gloss [not familiar with the names, haha]. i'm sure these colours would look awesome on you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You look so cute in your cow kigu! *A*

    As for MAC shades, I'm going to be the boring generic person and suggest Viva Glam Gaga. It's a really nice shade and everyone I know seems to pull it off really well, so it's a great safe choice!

    AntwortenLöschen