Sonntag, 12. Februar 2012

Drawing on my way to uni

So i started drawing again. Well..occasionally. On my Iphone.

You know the Brushes app? If not,you should totally get it if you've got an Ipod or Iphone and like to draw. Although the stuff i do with brushes are only small pictures, i'm greatful enough that this app lets me draw wherever i am, since its been AGES that i've done some creative work.
First of all i'm just going to show you guys some recent work of mine, the first ones beeing the most recent.




Okok i know. Lots of girls and not much variations at poses. I'ts just that i LOVE drawing pretty eyes and pretty hair. Got not much artistic emotional depth but its so much fun!

I like how this App inspired me to sit down again and properly work on something again. I want to improve in drawing and get more professional since i know i've got the potential. It just died down with me turning out to be so lazy... but i'll try to draw something proper again once i've done my Work for Uni!

3 Kommentare: