Montag, 18. April 2011

hay thar sexay laaadeh~


pshh yea u lookin goood babeh~
wanna come home with me tonite?

ok i think i need to explain. Last week was our last week of school and its a tradition in german schools to dress up according to a motto. On Thursday our Motto was "Pimps and Whores in reversed roles". I actually wasn't too excited bout this but thursday turned out to be lots of fun!
Although i look more like a mexican mafia boss than a pimp xD
Or my dad. Seriously i look so much like him, its scary xD

'chyeaaa 8D

And since the finals are coming up in two weeks, we all spend easter with studying haaard.
So maybe i won't post for awhile. lets see.

And in order for you not to fall in love with my masculinity (lol, macho much?) heres a new pic of me.

I look so mature without bangs.

oh and because this post has like, nothing to do with stuff you care about, heres a suuuper cute gyaru!

love <3

9 Kommentare:

  1. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA OMG wie geil ey du schaust soooooo krass aus wien mafia boss :D Das is dir echt gut gelungen ey hahaha omg wie geil <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. OMG XD HEIRATE MICH !!!!!!!!! XDD

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ahahahahaha omg I love it!! so humurous ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oooh hello thar ;D I would gladly like to go to yours LOLOLOLOLOL
    Tehehe you look so awesome! :P

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. xD hahaha you look like a cool pimp :P
    It seems like a really fun theme :D I would of dressed up in a red robe hahaha
    You look pretty without bangs :D Agreed, it make you more mature~

    Good luck for your finals!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. lol thanks everybody xD
    I'd love to take all of you ladies with me, but i pshh i dont wan't any of you to get jealous ;D

    @fern- whoa a red robe would have been awesome! lol hugh heffner much?xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. funny pics haha :) but you're really pretty. awww...i like your last pic especially your hair. :)
    By the way, I really like your blog, so lovely. Definitely going to follow you! :D
    http://misskatv.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Totally random BUT YOUR TITLE REMINDS ME OF THE SKRILLEX SONG I WAS JUST LISTENING TO ; o ;

    .... and I think I know where that photo came from 8D

    AntwortenLöschen