Sonntag, 10. April 2011

Mallparty and Norwegian Wood

Have you even been to the mall not to shop or eat but to dance!?
Well, our city's mall had this one big party this saturday, where the whole mall was divided into different dancefloors.
I went to my friends palce at around 7 to predrink with her, and later on we went to the city to meet up with some schoolmates. We drank alot of Champagne at her place so i was already quite tipsy at the beginning, so when we met up with our friends i was realllly talkative and we were all shouting and behaving stupid...ehem. But it was fun! :D
This is was my make and outfit

It doesnt look like it but i actually wanted to line my eyes bolder than usual and i wore my essence lashes. They dont really stand out though, seems like i used and trimmed them too much now...
ah well, can't wait for my lenses and dollywinks to arrive now! :D

anyway, there were some party pics, but seriously i was all red and looked completely out of it xD
soo no, not showing! :D

I got home at about 6 and then woke up at 3 pm today in the afternoon! I really did nothing productive at all today, although i am supposed to write applications and study and revise for my finals in a month.

I just lay in Bed all day and finished reading Haruki Murakamis Norwegian Wood.
Haven't read in a while, and luckily i really enjoyed the book. Although in the end there was a scene that to me was just too much and very unnecessary ._.
But ah well, all in all i thought the book was very good. This was my first Murakami book and i think i like his style of writing. Although it seems to be quite formal and stoic at first, he did a good job on conveying feelings.

I really feel like watching the movie now, the Trailer definitely looks promising!

4 Kommentare:

  1. Zomg that sounds so amazing! Sucks that I can't drink yet ;____; If my city was a dancefloor... It wouldn't have been pretty D:

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. yeah it was :D
    oh haha too bad, but you can party later ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. that must have been fun! ^_^

    you look pretty and the outfit looks good on you :)

    just blog hopping.

    have a nice day :)

    Tessa

    AntwortenLöschen