Donnerstag, 28. April 2011

Holiday rambles + Prom dress



Hi Guys, belated Happy Easter and long time no post!

The last week i've been at my Dads place. He lives in a 300 people village across the country with the next big city beeing 2 hours away, so to sum it up i spent the week sitting at home, chilling, eating, doing nothing and sooometimes doing the occasional excuses for studying.

For easter, my dad gave me his brand new Digicam! (Because i had so much fun using it!)
A Canon Powershot SX10 IS
I'm trying to figure out how to work with it in order to take lots of pretty pics! <3

While i was there, i noticed that getting dolled up is turning out to be quite important to me. The only times we went outside was when we had to do the groceries and i when i went walking with my dad. Really i wouldn't have bothered to get ready and style my hair and face for that, but well i did xD
Maybe i was bored or something, or maybe i wanted to stand out in the dull village crowd?
Well, i don't knoow....

---
'neways i'm back in good old rhineland!
My Moms on vacation so my bestie is staying with me at our appartement, it kinda feels like living with a roommate! :D
So the appartement is really messy right now and the fridge is suuuper empty...which is a good thing though since we both want to loose weight, and therefore we are not seduced to snack on useless stuff!

---
And i just ordered my Promdress!


isn't it beauuuutiful!?!
I found it on the flight back home in a free magazine given there, what a luck!
Seriously i love it soo much, but i'm scared that it might not look good on me or suit my body type...but i found it on sale here, and since my mom is in the us right now, i ordered it to be sent to her. All in all it would cost me 150$, about 92 euros, and compared to the prices in european ebay shops, this really isn't alot.
Let me repeat: What a Luck!
I'll definitely leave my Hair dark now, because i think it would contrast nicely with the dress.
And then some simple black high heels and mwaaah i'm ready! :D

1 Kommentar: