Montag, 2. Mai 2011

And i just dont feel like complaining




Really. I've been partying, studying, relaxing. These days have been pretty good.
Although i'm having my finals this week.
ouch.

Yesterday my supertalentedandsuperniceandfunnyphotographer-Friend Chani took some pictures of me. It was funnn and she did such a good job!







#







SÄNKYUSOOMATSCH CHANI :D

---

Today, i went to the library to study english with my classmates (including chani :D) for our final this Wednesday. Although studying with friends is fun, its really hard to stay concentrated, especially if you don't know how you could study. ( I mean srsly, for ENGLISH! There really isn't much to study)
In the end we switched to Geography and revised some technical terms, in a quiz-show like demeanor :D
I'll miss this. Sitting together and "studying".
Really, i'm gonna miss my schoolmates ;_;

Before i went to the library though -and this is going to be the most gyaruish thing happening to me lately- i got my package from Pinkyparadise.com :D
Going to Post about it later on though :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. hi :D
    danke für dein kommi und fürs verfolgen!!! *_*
    ich habe ungefähr 2 wochen auf meine linsen von eyecandylens gewartet! x)

    xoxo
    Kim

    AntwortenLöschen