Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2011

Todays outfit and new cooking skillzzz!!11!!





Have you ever worn something that seems to be unusual to you at first?
Thats kind of how i felt when i looked like this today. I mean, its not because of the outfit, i love white and flowy tops! I think its because of my hairstyle today, i still feel kinda meeh seeing myself without bangs.
Kinda funny how one subtle details like bangs can change my whole perception.
Hey, i actually wanted to let my bangs open like always, but my hair was super greasy this morning and if that hadn't been enough, our water supply had a revamp so we had no water at home from 11- 3 o'clock.
And i woke up at about eleven, meaning i couldn't wash my hair. ew Dx


I found the shirt on Sale in our Malls Castro branch before it went broke.
Too sad because i liked castro ;_; Now its space is filled with an old lady boutique. Annoyying ._.
Also, I just got the heart shaped shades last week in H&M, i love them!


---


Outfit rambles aside, lets move on to cooking rambles!:D

I think i found a new hobby...well i'm trying xD
I'm trying to eat all healthy and stuff so lately i'm copying lots of Recipes from the Womanshealth magazine.

On Monday i made curry couscous


On Tuesday Salad and Goatcheese Quesadillas ( no pic unfortunately ._.)

And Today i just did some Lettuce-Rice Cups!





9 Kommentare:

  1. that blouse is so cool, and that food looks delicious!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das Outfit steht dir total gut : )
    & ich mag deine Haare total !

    *-* und das Essen sieht ja mal richtig lecker aus !

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thaanks you two :)
    ohja das essen war echt gut!xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh my gosh girl I love the outfit! Totally ready for summer xox

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. thanks emy! :D
    yees it feels really light and breezy! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Ohgodohgodohgod: LETTUCE RICE CUPS. <333 I love those things. <33

    Anyway-- that outfit is just perrfeectt: the shoes, short, top, belt-- even your hairstyle. <33 It all pulls together excellently.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. lovely outfits and great blog :)
    looks delicious :D
    greetings martin&vanessa
    http://derschoeneunddasbiest.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen