Freitag, 20. Mai 2011

Popteen Trendwatch and Ootd

No i'm not supposed to sit here and write about the popteen issue. Or what i wore today.
In fact, i shouldn't even be online. The only thing i should write about now is the Lotka-Volterra Equation or maybe even DNA-Mutations, and that on a piece of paper, far faaar away from the laptop, internet, magazines or anything else i enjoy in life.

...

But whatever. I feel pretty chill about my upcoming oral biology exam next week, going to cram for it later.(not good, not good i know ._.)

Soo, i skimmed through the latest popteen issue and am happy to announce that i absolutely looove the way the magazine is going this Season!!
I especially like the whole Monotone + Denim Stuff

Monotone Top + Denim Bottom


Keypoints
+Basic, loose Top
+Denim Bottom like ripped shorts ( fave)
+ Long necklace, for ex. crosses
+Heels ( although i also like Dr.Martens or Engineer Boots)


I know its rather simple, but still really chiq and very stylish especially paired with cool cross necklaces!


A great coincidence that i just got myself a new simple rosary some weeks ago xD
Although i'd still do almost everything to get a big phat tutuha necklace ;_;

Of course, the obligatory kawaii-floral-lizliza-ish stuff is still present, but not as overloaded as usual which is a big relief! I'm more into the cutesy cool, edgier tomboyish styles anyway.


Okay these are not exactly edgy and not all of them are tomboyish, but they look fun and laid back which is very important to me.

Keypoints
+ Button down shirts, denim or plaid
+Flag patterns esp. US or UK
+ shorts and chinos?
+ i would wear dr.martens or engineer boots (again, i just love them!)

Kind of like the Style the new Brand Monkey Bite is going for
absolutely adore this brand!

Okay this is not really a certain style or anything, just some fun coords i liked.
I really liked this issue, maybe i'll even get it in paperform myself once i'm in Düsseldorf again.
Although it goes abit the popsister route, which is cool too but not necessary since...well we already have the popsister xD

So kind of inspired by it were the outfits i wore yesterday and today, its the same shirt but differently worn.



So, which do you prefer?

6 Kommentare:

  1. Ohh I like both outfits! Outfit 1 good for shopping etc. and outfit 2 good for school! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. thankyou! ^^
    haha i actually wore them to the library and went shopping after xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh-- the first outfit all the way: I LOVE layers.

    And I agree: Popteen's looking more 'grown up', or at least, chic-er somehow. :]

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. haha yeah layers are great right?:D
    thanks ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming! I really love the loose top/denim look. In Hawaii, the weather is so unpredictable sometimes that the heat can burn you out. I'm so lazy so often that slipping on shorts ithe best way to go! Thanks for the scans, they really help :D And I def. like the first pic with the layers better. I would actually do the denim vest with a long floral dress :)
    I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
    <3eimi
    http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Whaa thankyousomuch, so happy to hear that! xD
    Yes i can imagine that i'ts pretty annoying when the weather gets in the way of certain outfits, but nice denim shorts really do look nice, especially when you have the legs xDD
    haha thought about that too, but i don't have a long floral dress yet xD (i only have those short floral babydoll dresses i don't wear anymore ._.)
    and thanks again, of course we can be friens, i'm gonna check out your blog :)

    AntwortenLöschen