Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011

What i did instead of studying

Its Wednesday and i just got home from school where i had my final oral biology Exam.
Without praising myself too much, i'd still have to say i was pretty good!
YEAH BABY GOT AN A! :D

I'm super relieved now because i've got no more schoolwork to do and can pretty much relax and have fun the following weeks! Although i shouldn't try rotting away too much, since i still have to look for Universities and have to prepare for our Prom were i'll be the one moderating the whole thing. Still can't believe that I'll be our Proms HOST! Ohgod im so nervous, i'm scared of tripping over on the stage or something..

Anyways, what i did this whole week?
I was supposed to be studying alot, but i only studied moderately three days before, and even felt bad about it...but as you can see i still had a great result! :D
Imo, sometimes sticking youre head in books is overated as long as you payed attention to the class over the years. Anybody feels the same way?

On Sunday i went to a cultural concert my friend invited me to because she helped out in it.
We met our teacher there which was pretty awkward. I mean we like this teacher alot, but the concert was organized by the homosexual community and now our teacher might think that we are lesbians xD But my friend explained that she got the tickets for free because her Brother works there, so i hope our teacher understood ^^

This was an occasion for me to wear my lenses and lashes, so here some pics


And what i wore




Other than that my Ma recelebrated her birthday and invited all her Friends. She cooked aloot, therefore i ate aloot and probably gained alooot.


Seriously look at my study snack! It consisted of cake, chocolate and chips!
(Tried to make it all healthy by adding strawberries xD)
I feel all fat and round lately, kinda helped that i watched the biggest looser yesterday xD

Thanks for reading my rambles <3
I've got so much free time now,
What could i do?

6 Kommentare:

  1. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Congrats on your high mark! And that outfit's adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hmm lecker!!! *_*

    thx für deinen kommi! :3

    am montag habe ich noch meine präsentationsprüfung und dann bin ich auch endlich fertig! *_*

    also ich wohne in baden-württemberg nähe stuttgart. und du? :)

    jaa jelly ist toll :D aber leider etwas überteuert in deutschland :'(

    AntwortenLöschen