Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011

Blogger award 2011



oh my oh my, what did i just read i got an award??
It was such a surprise seeing me mentioned in emilys blog, seriously when i read my name on her posts i had a :D face for like a minute or so! xD
I started blogging this year with the aims of writing and posting stuff that people enjoy reading, i don't know if i achieved this yet,but the award i got from emily is definitely a big motivation to keep on blogging!
Thank you soo much Emily!! ♥

Now its my turn to award some people and here are the rules!

Make a post contain with:

• Say thank you to someone who gives you this award
• Write about someone who gives you this award
• Write about yourself
• There's a banner award and code
• Give this award to your 9 blogger-friends (blogends)
• Don't forget to leave a messages in their chatbox

Emily from モモ♥アイス is a suuper beautiful Girl from Miami, Florida.
Although she's really beautiful from the start, she looks even cuter and gyaru-isher with every post she does! What i also love about her Blog is that it is really motivating too, she talks about her goals and successes and when i read that i'm going all "I really should start exercising/cleaning up/studying etc. too"

On to me, I am Graziella from a city nearby Cologne in Germany.
I am half german and half filipino, therefore i switch back and forth between Germany and the Philippines every year. I am interested in Japanese Gyaru and Harajuku Fashion, Cosmetics, Art and Travelling. So my posts are mostly about that and some stuff about my life.

And here are the nine blogs i award!

1. Yaptus
Yapo is the first Filipina gyaru i've ever seen and i was amazed at how well she did it, even though she was still new to gyaru fashion when i saw her on facebook!
I love her style and how often she changes her hair color! When i come to the Philippines this year, i deefinitely want to meet up with her!! Shopping tayo te! xD

2. Eki
This woman here, is my makeup-bible.
Seriously, shes so good at doing makeup and i love her makeup style! Her Tutorials greatly influenced the way i do my make up! Apart from her Makeup i also really enjoy the Popteen and Popstister- my two fave magazines- scans she always posts!!

3. emy
emy is a very sweet and stylish girl straight from california!
I really enjoy her outfit shots becuase her style is so chiq and cool and pretty!!

4. Keikk
If i had a big sister, i wish she'd be like Keikk!
She's the perfect Onee-gal, i love her Style!
And i love her Blog because instead of just beeing a stream of random thoughts, her posts always seem so thought out and are very informative!

5. Jelly/Anna
Theres not a Blog which has a more accurate name than Annas "I'm so Jelly"!
Seeeriously this is the first phrase i say in my mind whenever i read her posts!
I mean, shes super georgeous, has a great style, owns lots of asian cosmetics and it hasn't even been long since she started blogging!
I'm so Jelly!!!! ;_;

6.Steph
Okay i just started following her blog but omfg i love her style to death!!!;_;
Her style is very rockish and edgy, but it suits her so much, everytime i see her outfit posts i'm stretching out saying "cooool" for like also a minute or so.

7.Tricia
Tricia is a filipina diamond gal from california and shes super sweet!
I just hope she'd post more :(

8.Meoki
Meoki is also from the philippines and she seems to be really cool!
I really enjoy her Blog because its not just about girly stuff, but also about lots of different things. To be honest i even enjoy reading her rants xD
I really feel closer to the Philippines whenever i read her Blog!

9.Mitsu
Mitsu is my top source when it comes to the latest Gyaru trends straight from Japan! I feel soo much closer to Japan, especially when she posts her Shop and staff snaps!
Loove her Blog!

Again, i want to thank emily for awarding me, i would have also awarded you if i could!xD
And of course i also thank everybody who reads and enjoys my Blog! ;_;
And then i thank my family for always supporting me, and my producer Carl, and my Manager, and of course the whole team of Graziella Productions, and then of course....
...okay, okay i'll shut up.

5 Kommentare:

  1. ahhh you're so cute and funny!! xD I love the end of this post xD ♥ & I feel special too reading this post!! ^-^ i'm glad we made each other happy today! yay ♥♥ looking forward to more of your posts as always!! ^0^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Congrats on getting the award!! You have listed so many great blogs that I also love XD And some new ones too, I will check them out^^/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. thankyouu~ x3
    Oh you should thei're really great! :D

    all in all i think whoever invented this awards thing did a good job because this is such a good oppurtunity to get to know other blogs!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. OMG that explains the rising blog traffic! Thank you for including meee and I'm glad you enjoyed my posts <3

    AntwortenLöschen