Sonntag, 8. Mai 2011

Eyemake Practice and Mothersday Ramblings


oh white eyeliner, i learned to appreciate you again

Anyways, i want to get used to the lenses so i wore them yesterday when i went to the city to get my Ma a Mothersday Present. (I got her a cream colored H&M Blazer and some rich peoples roasted almonds by the way) It turned out that it didn't look as scary as i thought.
Well i think...considering that i didn't get any weird looks from the people i met there, a friend i met in the bus even told me that she enjoys looking at my eyes. (and it was a compliment! <3)
So here take a look at yesterdays picture whorage:



Was too lazy to edit the bottom pics. I mean, its not like i retouched my nose or slimmed my face or something before.
And forgive me for the failed cawaee attempz.


However, later that evening when i met up with my schoolmates at the river, i removed them.
I was kinda blaming myself at first because i cared too much about whether they think they'd look freaky or not..
Later on i figured that it has been a good idea afterall, because i got hit by a plastic bottle.
Really hard.
Not that it has been nice, but it might have been even not nicer if i wore my beautifull dolly winks and my new lenses.

Neways, lets flash forward and turn to today. Mothers Day!
I picked up my Ma at the Airport and then we went to Maredo to eat. I brought my super heavy new Digicam with me but ughhh i forgot to take pictures while we were there...
Well we were talking alot and when the food came we were so hungry we couldn't think abotu anything else so that might have been the reason why i didn't take pics.
Just snapped a quick pic on the

My Ma got me my Prom dress and i tried it on and i love it!!

Although it still needs some tweaking here and there.
And i'll have to look for shoes the following days, i'm thinking of 10 cm simple black pumps!
I mean hey, they're a basic i dont even have >_<


And then she got me the Cliniques Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer, a Teen Vogue,an Anne Klein watch and some Lipgloss from Victorias secret.

Maybe i'll do a review for the Moisturizer. I really think its a nice BB cream Alternative :)
anybody interested?

Oh, and i saw the Wondergirls in the Teen Vogue! Veeery NIce i thought! :D


Here, take a look at my Midnight snack (oh why does my ma always need to bring this stuff with her??D:) And then i'm off.



Bye Bye and thanks!



9 Kommentare:

  1. oh my goodness! you are so cute > < lenses looks amazing on you! I just want to put you on my bed next to my rilakkuma ♥ haha
    your prom dress is lovely! and I LOVE those crackers (:

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. you look so cute :3
    your prom dress is cute too!! i think silver or an off pink pumps would look nicer, black sounds too harsh ><"

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. those pictures are so cute ^__^ and your prom dress looks pretty :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You have such a cute face! I love your outfit!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. die Linsen stehen dir sooo gut :D wie ne süße gyaru siehste aus ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. emily- oh wow what an honor haha! <3 thankyouu~
    and yeah they are great :D

    fern- thank you :D you think? i thought that if i'd invest in a good pair of heels i'll have black one because i'd definitely wear them alot.
    But now that you mention it it does seem kinda harsh xD ah well,i guess i'm gonna try out different colors when i'm going shopping again.

    Sandy- thank you! :D
    Emi- thaanks! :D

    Betty- Whaa danke Betty!<3 wie siehts eig. bei dir aus, haste jetzt auch linsen?

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wirklich bezaubernd-süße Bilder!!!
    Die Lashes stehen dir voll gut! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hi. Random blog strolling and I can't help but leave a comment here :) Nice blog! ^___^ And you're so pretty. Let's be friends! I hope you write me back sometime <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Aww thankyouu x3
    of course i will, gonna check out your blog :)

    AntwortenLöschen