Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011

The Balm Stainiac Review + Cosmetic Rambles

Ever since receiving Herbench's pretty when pinched Paintbox on christmas two years ago i absolutely looove universal stains! Too bad i lost it though, which meant that i just used regular blush and lipgloss instead.
This however is not always too handy, especially when i'm rushing in the morning or feel extremely lazy.

.. ok, tbh even if im late, i actually always take my time to get ready, even if it means beeing late to class ._.

Buuut this is a whole different issue and has nothing to do with me having a new lip/cheek stain now:

The Balms Stainiac in Prom Queen Shade!




I got it in our local Douglas Branch where they had lots of The Balm stuff on final sale!
Therefore i got this Stain for only 3 euros(!!!), when it actually used to cost 15 Euros!

What i love about Stains is that they are so convenient and handy to use on the go.
Also because no matter how intense the shade is, the application is still really easy to manage and therefore looks really natural! I mean wearing this i look as if i just had a long and fresh walk outside!

___

What else, um. Yeah, lately i've been experimenting with my daily makeup for a bit and noticed that i don't use my eyeshadow palettes anymore. So since my Maybelline Jade Brown pallette broke ( not going to rebuy) i decided to use my old Ever Bilena and Claires Palettes and even experiment with some colors.
I've never been particularly good with blending eyeshadows, i've always been more of a crisp eyeliner and mascara type, but well i didn't want my palettes to go to waste.
So look, this is what i came up with:



Okay i know nothing particularly amazing, but it inspired me to use red shades more in the future. Please excuse the lousy Lash application, the lashes i'm wearing there are modified Lashes i made out of the P2 Volume lashes! (A local german drugstore brand)
I'm reading lots of makeup blogs and some Make ups some girls do look so amazing! Maybe i'll also experiment more and be abit extravagant and post them here.

Till then,

grace

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hi. Thanks for commenting on my blog :) I'm in davao now and there is no etude house near here yet.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. tolles makeup! sieht super aus!

    AntwortenLöschen