Freitag, 6. Mai 2011

I look super creepy with circle lenses


"Hi, i'm gonna kill you in your sleep! :D"

Like i already said in the last post, my package from pinkyparadise arrived a few days ago!
I pretty much ordered the basics: Dolly wink No. 1 and Barbie King Size Brown.
And then of course they also gave me the obligatory cute lense case! :D
All in all it took about a month for them to get here.



umm yeah, what can i say, i had quite some troubles with them at the beginning, because i was acting kinda dumb when opening the bottle for the first time! (hey, total lense noobie here!)
When i threw out the solution of the left bottle, the lense didn't come out with it and instead sucked itself on to the bottom of the bottle. Ohgreat i thought.
So i was putting new solution in it and started shaking the bottle, didn't work so i used a q-tip but no, didn't move at all.
ugh.

What i did then was just breaking the glass. However when i got the lense i was super scared that some glass shatters might have gotten inside the lense.
But luckily it didn't turn that way.


egopics featuring dolly winked and circle lensed me

When i first tried them on it was quite of a shock tbh. I mean okay, maybe i'm not used to it or i don't know. But seriously, looking at me with big unmade alien eyes was...er..not nice. :(
When i put on some make up on my eyes it got abit better, but uhh i dunno i think something still seemed off. I'm thinking its maybe because of my natural shaped brows and the homeday hairstyle i had when i wore them for the first time.Maybe?



Natural light, Natural brows, Bangs tied up ala lazy afternoon at home. Eyemake but no lashes.

errr idunno but the first pics on this camwhoring trip were plain cuh-reeepee D:
i mean okay, i dunno why but i somehow intentionally made the o_o face.

So i guess this was some sorta review? Well here some more additional facts:
-veeery comfortable! I'm a first time wearer and thought it felt really nice! :)
-abit extravagant? I dunno haven't gone out yet with them on..
and uh... guys, seriously there are much more people who already tried and reviewed these lenses xD
since theire basically...basic lenses :p

lol yeah im useless sry.


I want to practice the "faked natural" popteen look, definitely going to check out some tutorials.
My finals are going to end in two weeks, so i think i'll have more time to post.

thanks for reading <3

4 Kommentare:

  1. wow, no, they look AMAZING on you ♥ I mean AMAZING! ♥♥ I think you are probably just not used to them! but once you do get used to them, unfortunately, it will be the other way around D: I always think im ugly without mine now. ): lol but you look great either way so hopefully you wont feel that way!! ♥

    and good luck with your finals! (:

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. maybe you should of started with a smaller diameter..?? :P
    wow~ you need prescribed? me too!! :D
    i think you will get used to it, they look nice on you ^^
    in my opinion, i think circle lenses look even better with more makeup on lol!! like the whole dolly look :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oooh awesomeness! I think they look really good on yoou :D <3 Why not try really dramatic makeup and see what it looks like there? ^^ But I still thinks you look lovely <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. aww thanks guys <3

    emily- aww don't think that way, i think your georgeous with or without lenses!

    Fern li- yeah, thats what i thought too at first xD but ah well i wasn't thinking too much when i got them, just wanted instant dolly looking eyes ^^;;
    Yeah, i only need prescribed ones on my left eye thouh xD

    Lizzie- thankyou! Yeah i definitely have lots of ideas now what kind of make up styles to try out! :D

    AntwortenLöschen