Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011

My hobo life full of DS games, Zumba

I already mentioned that now that i'm done with school and am only waiting for our final results, i have no more responsibilities or something else to do right? I can sleep in till noon, read books and watch complete sitcom seasons, and just chill and do nothing and rot away at home.
I used to be so the rotting away type, but i wan't to avoid it now because really, days feel so much more complete with something to do!

So summed up, my days this week conatined Shopping, fun days at the Lake, My Nintendo DS, and Zumba! :D

On Monday i met up with Friends at the Lake. It was super fun and really awesome, and was just the kind of day which make me smile when i think back to it.
Its like -and i'm sorry for the cliché- time stood still, and I want to have so much more experiences like that.

Anyway other than that i lent myself Drawn to Life for the DS in the Library. (Cuz i felt like playing DS again xD) For those who don't know, Drawn to Life is a Jump and Run game where you can draw your own hero and draw elements of its surroundings.
Its pretty cute but not amazing. Drawing your own hero is fun though although quiiite difficult.

Look at what i drew in the game :D


its soo haard to draw something remotely decent.


So yeah, this was pretty much what my day was about today, Drawn to life annnd Zumba! :D

Okay, to all of you who reallly want to loose weight but hate sports, YOU SHOULD REALLY TRY ZUMBA!
I mean seriously, the class lasted for about an hour and i sweat like a beast!And the best part is that you don't even notice that youre working out because its just so much fun!


okay im sorry if this post was boring. I was just writing and when i noticed that i was getting off topic i didn't want to delete everything.
Next post is going to be about Clothes again :)

till then~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen