Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011

Stuff that breaks, and i take pics of it

I've been quite busy with going out lately. Pshh'yea end of school!

I kind of feel demotivated be online. The Weather here is getting hotter and hotter and my Laptop heats up so quickly, its such a pain using it on a summers day!
Especially today was really bad, the weather basically just consisted of a mixture of hot sun, strong rain and heavy thunders. I think i felt all lazy and groggy because of that. (yea yea me ad my excuses ._.)

---

I mentioned that i want to experiment more with eyeshadows right? Well, too bad, just when i decided to paint on my eyelids, my ever bilena pallete fell down and broke.


Nuuh!! D':

Its bad enough that it broke, but removing eyeshadow from the bathroom tiles is another paiiiin in the ass...ah well removing it from carpet might be a tad bit harder.
And i'm actually kinda lucky that my favorite brown-orangeish tone from this palette didn't break.

And if thats not enough, my favorite pair of sunglasses also broke on a hot day at the lake!! D:
I actually have the suspicion that it melted while i lay there to enjoy the sun. Pshh cheap H&M Quality D:

aww and i loved them alot :'(

Btw. i just joined dailybooth. In fact i snapped the Picture up there on there.
Excuse for my Sundayafternoon uniform, and please follow me on Dailybooth here


Lol, this post beeig practically only about me complaining about the weather and my broken stuff is kinda... sad xD

6 Kommentare:

  1. ahahaha awwww D: you are soo cute I can't take it! >O<

    I hate when things break ): or get dirty. happens to me all the time too T0T I still use my broken eyeshadows. cause im cheap. lol

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. haha yeah me too xD I'm not going to buy a new pallete, since this one still practically does its job xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ohh noo :( u look so sad, but cheer up maybe its time to get a new pair! :)


    http://hautemuze.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. aww thankyou so much x3
    Luckily though, my friend gave me another heartshaped sunglasses today which she doesn't want anymore :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ahaha- that last pic made me laugh. That put is so adorable!

    And I agree: breaking a palette really sucks. (I think it suck more when you do not even drop the palette: you just open it up one day, and the shadow is all over the inside. Mysterious~~.)

    Hope the weather gets cooler so you feel less groggy/lazy. Haha

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. aw thanks, too nice of you!^^

    ogawd youre right, eyeshadow suddenly breaking is waaay worse! D:

    AntwortenLöschen