Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2011

Popsister Wardrobe Help + Rambles

I have wayyy too many days were i wake up, open my closet and have absolutely NO IDEA what to wear.
Thats why i had the GROUNDBREAKING Ideas of 1) selling old stuff, 2) Buying new stuff and 3) printing out coords that suit my style and paste them beside my Closet.

So as i was browsing the newest Popsister a few days ago (7/2011) I found some really cute coords which are simple enough for me to wear everyday.




And since summer is coming up, i got myself a new pair of denim shorts. I really wanted to have a proper pair of washed out and distressed looking jean shorts, so i just grabbed the first pair of those i saw in our mall.


Don't get me wrong. I love them, especially the itsy parts of leoprints on the back. Its just that i was so hot for a new proper pair of denim shorts, that i just got it despite it having cost 40 Euros. Which is wayy too much than what i'd usually pay for shorts. (have i already mentioned that i'm a chronic cheapo and money saver?)

Anyways, i wore them yesterday with a new white and light lace blouse i got at h&M.
But in the end i wasn't going anywhere because our plans got cancelled, which means: more picwhore time for Shelly!



Lately, i dont feel like taking more egopics though.
I don't know if its because i realize that i always look the same or because i find the fact sad that i take more pictures of myself than of anything else.
I'm just really lazy to bring my big fat camera to events, especially since my small cute digicam just broke :( (ogawd, why do so much of my stuf break?!?! Dx)

whatever people i'm out, keep on reading this post if you care for me just whining around.
(for whatever reason)



... so some more Sentitalk
As great as the days have been before, the days after sunday were really upsetting :(
I dont know why if it was the super weird weather ( sun, rain,thunder,sun,heat,cold ogaaawd Dx) or something, but i somehow felt really upset.
And then i was super excited to go partying with my friends this week, but they cancelled because they have to work on our Yearbook. And i am in charge of our Proms programm and our team is going on veery slowly and is kinda annoying and now im scared that the Prom will be a total disaster and really embarassing because i am going to present the whole thing.
And then i just listened to some RnB and i got all upset because i suddenly had to think about people i was reaally really close with two years ago, and miss them really badly now.
I am thiiss close to contact them again, but things have turned out to be quite awkward after a big fight last year...


Question: Have you ever made up with someone or talked to someone you haven't talked with in ages?
How should i start? D':

4 Kommentare: