Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011

Raiding the school...and my Moms closet! :D

As lame as last week was, this week is quite busy. Lots of Prom and Finalgag to manage.
On Wednesday we went to the Wholesale Market to look for stuff we need for Prom, this is what i wore.




When i looked at the second outfit of my post here, the first thing that came to my mind was my moms vest. My mom got it herself a long time ago, but since she never wore it i decided to just proclaim it to be mine. Sometimes, you can really find Treasures in Parents closets, right? Thats why i decided to just go and raid her closet!Do you sometimes raid your Parents Closet too?

When my mom just bought the vest i wasnt too keen on it though, but then again, my taste in Clothes used to be very questioable to begin with...

But now i really have to say that i don't even want to return it to my mom now! In my oppinion, this Vest really spices up an outfit. So on the same day later at night, i wore it too to go clubbing!


Which outfit do you prefer? The one i just posted earlier, or this one?

Going clubbing was pretty fun, especially since i was still really pissed about the bucket of fail that was last week, so going out again definitely raised my mood!
I got home at 6 in the morning and slept in till 4 in the afternoon (!!), after which i quickly had to go to school to help out at our Finalgag preparations! :D

In german Schools, those people who graduate and just had their final exams have a day where they terrorize the school! Meaning: They play pranks on teacher and younger students, mess up the classrooms and party! :D Since our Gag is tommorow, we got into the school today to load the teachers lounge with balloons and mess up the halls and classrooms!
Heres a sneak peek of what we did


'chhyea so excited about tommorow! :D

11 Kommentare:

  1. I like the second outfit better. ^ ^
    Wow, that's like a Senior Prank in America. But if you get caught doing it you get in trouble. e.e"
    I guess that's why we still do it, for the adrenaline. haha. > u <

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. haha we also have this tradition in Australia! In my graduation year they banned this tradition :( but the year before the students put dead sea creatures in the swimming pool :)

    Love your outfit! Very rock chic ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @Sia- Thankyou,actually i prefer the second one too!:)
    Oh yes :D I think getting in trouble is just part of the fun!

    @Chococcuro- ewww, that sounds gross! Must have really freaked out some people! xDD
    too bad that your year is not allowed to do this anymore :(
    and thankyou!^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I like the first outfit better!
    And yes, I also find nice clothes in my Mum's wardrobe sometimes. x)

    Haha omg, the gag! T_T
    Mine is so long ago ...
    I hope you'll have fun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. @love pirate- thankyou ^^
    I did have fun! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. i love both of them !!! :) great blog, im your new follower i hope you'll follow back
    xoxoxo
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. wow that's amazing! all that mess!! must have been fun
    love your outfit too -- what camera do you use??

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. thankyou ^^
    I use a Canon PowerShot SX1015

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. hallo lovely gal(๑◕‿←๑)
    i just found your Blog☆彡
    and i think it is so cute and interesting!(´艸`)
    may i follow you?
    you can have a look on my blog too!
    i would be very happy about it!(◎>∀<◎)
    have a nice day (๑◕ܫ◕☆彡)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. ich war mit meiner mum shoppen XD also sie hats nicht wirklich mitgebracht XD

    bzw 0-tage feier ♥ wir hatten wirkoich alles zugestellt und so, aber punkt 7 waren lehrer da und wir mussten alles rückgängig machen, sonst hatten wir turnhalle nciht gekriegt
    sprich um 8 uhr morgens waren alle schüler enttäuscht, dass nix war <<

    AntwortenLöschen