Montag, 22. August 2011

Review Geo Angel Brown + Mimi Shop



I already mentioned how my previous Barbie King Size Browns broke right? Well, i made up for that loss by buying myself a new pair of circle lenses via this facebook shop

This time i decided to get the regular Geo Angel Browns, because while i loved the design of the Barbies, i was quite abit overwhelmed with their big diameter and had to get used to my alien eyed self. Now that i got a toned down version of them, i didn"t have to get used to anything because i instantly found myself to look prettier with them on!


1.no makeup. one lense in, one out. with flash.

2. lash line. both in. with flash

3.with lenses. with makeup and lashes. Natural light outside

faceshot. natural light. ( lol,two different kinds of lashes, sorry)

Overall
Comfort- 5/5
Super comfortable. Of course it feels abit heavy after just putting them in, but as the day goes by i feel them less and less, even forgetting that i have them in!

Color- 5/5
Wonderful. I love that they give your Eye the missing oomph, while still looking natural and not too weird. ( like i felt the barbies did for me)

Enlargement- 4/5
The Diameter may "only" be 14 mm, but in my opinion the Enlargement is just perfect! Not too big that it looks creepy, but big enough to look sparkly and dolly!
The Size is just right, you can wear even very light makeup without it looking creepy! (which was the case with the Barbies)
So if you don't want to go all full gyaru/Ulzzzang/whatever Makeup but still want to add that special dollyness to your look, then i'd say that these lenses are the best!

Service - 5/5
like i already mentioned, i got them from Eye am Otaku Mimi- shop on Facebook.
This is the first time i shopped via Facebook, so of course i was abit worried at first, but because Facebook shopping seems to be really popular here in the Philippines, i just gave it a try.
And it was really worth it! First of all i was lucky enough that there was a Promo going on so i was able to purchase the Lenses for 650 pesos instead of 850!
I actually wanted to order prescription lenses, but Mimi (the shopowner) only had plano lenses on hand. Okay, so i ordered them instead. I mean, for 650 Pesos ( 11 Euros)i gladly take plano lenses instead!
Anyways, i payed via paypal and Mimi sent them out the next day. Then two days later, i woke up from my nap and saw that my Aunt put the package inside my room!
Thankyou Mimi for that really fast Shipment!

So if your in the Philippines and interested in getting Circle Lenses and Cosplay stuff, then i suggest you should check out Mimis shop!

6 Kommentare:

  1. ich find sie hübsch, sehr natürlich! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey grace! = D
    I like the combination of the third example with the lenses, makeup and eyelashes and it looks very gorgeous and looks very good on you!
    The information about the Geo Angel Brown and their valuation are very well! Especially I like the information that they should be very comfortable, and because I think it's very important that they are pleasing to the eye. Finally, you must endure for a longer time. Also, I like the color of the lenses because, how you say, they looks very natural and have to be very apparent combined =)

    Furthermore, I wish you much fun in the Philippines;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. awww...you make me miss these~
    my second pair of lenses i ever purchased!
    im pretty sure though, if i repurchase these, i would not like them because it would feel too small on my eyes ._." LOL! im so used to bigger lenses now >_<

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I also have the same color and size of the lenses :) and I love it ^^ Thanks for the review<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. momickey- dankeschoen :)

    Biggi- haha thanks xDD Besorg dir die auch mal, ich sag dir du wuerdest boooombe aussehn :D

    Fern- aww fern, youre a lense pro, i bet any kind of lenses look great on you! :D
    but yea i think these are really the perfect lenses to start getting into circle lenses xD
    I remember how you said that i probably should have started with a smaller diameter instead, after having been so overwhelmed with the barbies xD

    kaizokumousy- no problemm, i thank you for the lenses! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. so beautiful!<3
    have a nice weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen