Freitag, 5. August 2011

Job, Clothes and Lense Rambles

Guyys, i got a job! :D

So, today was my first day at a private preschool here in my neighbourhood, the jobs only voluntarily but hey, at least i've got something to do, and i feel like doing something meaningful!
The School is soo cute! And oh my god the children are so lovely! I remember having a super big grin on my face when they all came into the classrom, and then rushing outside in order to do some supercute morning workouts and afterwards singing the philippine national anthem!

Lets see how the next days are going to turn out, i can't wait to get to know each of the children and everyone else there better! :)
---

Annyyyways, next week im going to meet up with two of my favorite filipino Bloggers Yapo and Meoki! And other gyaru interested girls i haven't gotten to know yet are coming too! Sooo excited ~
I still have no Idea what to wear so heres some easy Inspiration i got from the latest popsister.
(...easy, because i practically have most of these pieces in my luggage already)


so what i have in my baggage out of these pics is a military shirt, a cream colored dress, a denim vest, a little black dress and distressed jeans.
I really want to start going shopping now thoughhhhh, ugh... i hate this lacking mobility =__=

I can't wait to start dolling up again, because really, i look like super simple and super humble everyday. And also, considering the hot and humid weather here, my mood to get pretty every morning pretty much drops everytime my make up smudges or removes itself .__.

I also ordered new circle lenses, because my old Barbie King Size Brown (old?wth i had them only for about 2 months ;_;) broke back in Germany...
Ah well, anyways i decided to get myself their little sister, the Geo Angel browns then instead... maybe they'll make me feel less creepy than the Barbie ones..

ah well, maybe next posts will have some egopics again...i figured that i havent posted any of these lately;;

ah well till then :)

4 Kommentare:

  1. Oh~ You're meeting Yapo and Meoki!!! Do blog about it with pictures when you meet them. :3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I can't wait to finally meet you babygirlll <3 Let's go gyaru next week, mmkay? Love you! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hi sweety! huu i really wish I can come :<

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. @Sia- will definitely do! <3

    @Meoki- omg tommorow naaa :D <3 though im super scared of failing at gyaru ;_;

    @bee- you should come i want to meet youuuu~ :D

    AntwortenLöschen