Freitag, 29. Juli 2011

Majolica Majorca Haul

I always considered myself to be quite the money saving, well almost "cheap" kind of consumer, but umm, i too, occasionally have these cravings where i just WANT GET AND WANT!!!..*cough cough*
Aaannyways, my latest Money spending trip has been done at the new Majolica Majorca Makeup Counter of my beloved one true Mall: SM Megamall! :D


My Buys include
  • The automatic perfect liner in BR shade
  • The Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara
  • Puff the Cheek in Apricot Macaron Shade
For that i payed a total amount of about 37 Euros (directly calculated) for which i also received a transparent Bag as a freebie!

Other than that, those days before my best friend here bought me the compact powder with its case as a advanced Birthday gift. The Powders texture is really smooth and i just love the Design of the case.
I honestly have to say though, that what attracted me the most to this brand is the beautiful design and casing of each piece. Seriously, i don't think i ever spazzed this much in a store!I tried out everything except the blush yet and they work just fine, but since i was quite in a hurry when applying them i wasn't able to test them properly.

If anybody is interested in a review of a piece just let me know :)

5 Kommentare:

  1. ohhhh nice!!! I want to do a majolica majorca haul! such pretty items <3 you should do a review on the compact foundation! :3 <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I LOVE YOU TOO! ♥ :D

    hab dich nach links bei mir auf die seite gepackt :3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi! You definitely went with a right choice I suppose! ;) マジョマジョ( tat range of the products you got!) has been super popular! And it's produced buy Shiseido. Did you know that?;)
    I blog about current Japanese beauty secrets you may interested. So plz check it out! ThanX!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. hi the powder foundation is supposed to be placed on the left compartment. the sponge on the right. you will find that the powder clicks upon pressing down on the left compartment which means its securely placed. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. LiLy- thankyou :) Yeah i do know that its shiseidos little siser brand xD

    Gossip Boy- ogaawd youre right!! xDD haha, so ambarassinng...thankss ^^;

    AntwortenLöschen