Sonntag, 10. Juli 2011

Outfit updates+ After Prom Life



I feel good. The Days after Prom have been as awesome as Prom itself, seriously i've been out almost everday lately and have so much fun! But because i spend so much time with nights out chilling at the River, i turned out to be a bit lazy style wise.
So all in all i can only present you two coords, for..well the last two weeks xD



Its getting hotter and hotter each day and i might need to stop wearing my beloved boots...
Anybody know some good summer boots?


Oh i love chilling at the rhine. Even though there was a big firewors festival in Cologne, we just stayed in out river and watched from there.
Do you have any favorite places to hang out in?

tell me i'm curious :)


...wow, short post was short.

2 Kommentare:

  1. I actually like hanging out at the local shopping mall: there are great stores, an awesome food court, and a movie theatre. :]

    Second to that, I love hanging out my friends' houses. Or my house. Boring, but true. Haha.

    Anyway, I LOVE that first coord: it looks quite comfy. <33 And that necklace is very pretty.

    As for summer boots? I don't know of any... I tend to wear my leather boots during summer. Or one's that are lighter in colour.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, thats cool! Too bad the shopping malls here are super tiny an ddon't offer anything special D:
    Actually hanging out at friends house is pretty cool too, its just that me and my friends are too lazy to play hosts xD

    ohwell i guess i just have to find normal boots which feel just a bit lighter than my winter chunks.

    AntwortenLöschen