Montag, 4. Juli 2011

Good Bye, Chaos Class of 2011


My Year is full of loud and annoying Idiots. People who don't know how to stay organized or how to act mature and responsible. They vandalize rooms and love drawing penises on the walls and blackboards. Theire abunch of immature monkeys.

But oh my god, i'll miss this bunch of monkeys so badly.


Yesterday i had my Prom which i was so nervous about the last couple of weeks. Planning the whole thing was such a mess, the whole thing could have gone wrong just as well.
But luckily it didn't. Which is pretty typical of my year. Were always procrastinating, late and chaotic and doing stuff but when it's getting serious, things always work out somehow.
Anyways, the Prom was a success!I was the Mc for the first half of the Programme and everyone told me i did a great job. I was really nervous and hadn't planned anything in particular either, so most of the things i said were more or less improvised.
At the end of the Programm, we went out to a club to party! I had a truly amazing time!

All mushy -i'll miss school- talk aside, here some pics of me showcasing my wonderful dress and my wonderful schoolmates!










I had great 3 years.

6 Kommentare:

  1. You looked really great and I like your hair and dress.
    I know how you feel, I felt the same after leaving my class on thursday.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Awh, you looked great! ^^
    I kinda feel the same... I'm just so glad that I'm now able to feel 'grown up' now that school's over ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. さくらガール- Thankyou ^^

    Lizzie- Thanks! :D
    Well, i think i still have to realize that i really don't go to school anymore, but i'm sure i'll feel all grown up to when i've done that!:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. sehr schön :)
    gut dass alles doch am Ende geklappt hat mit deiner Moderation :D
    mir gefällt total die Idee mit den Ballons <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love your dress! (You have such nice legs!)

    That final picture of the balloons is gorgeous. <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. shi-und mich erst xD vorallem weil wir alle die totale katastrophe befürchtet hatten!

    Noxin- Thankyouu! And oh god, my legs are my least favorite part of my body xDD

    AntwortenLöschen