Dienstag, 26. Juli 2011

My isolation survival Haul

ok, i think i made it clear enough how incredibly bored i am here in my last post.
So to oppose that, that saturday when my cousin had time for me, we went to Market!Market! and stayed there for the whole day.

This is what i got:
First, Lots of reading material to keep me entertained for the week
  • the recent Cosmopolitan Issue
  • Zen and the art of faking it by Jordan Sonnenblick
  • The memoirs of a beauiful boy by robert leleux
Have you read these two books? I got them because they were on Sale in National bookstore. Zen and the art of faking it seemed like a light and easy read, while the backtext of memoirs of a beautiful boy interested me. And its been a while since i took some time to read a book, the last one i read (and enjoyed!) was Murakamis Norwegian Wood.

Then, when went to a K-Pop Store where i got that cute Astro Boy Notebook, and that Small Yellow Scheduler. Might be useful when i go to uni in October.
Apart from School stuff, i also got my Friend this Big Bang Memopad as a gag :D
Seriously, that K-Pop Store had quite a selection of fan stuff, i actually wanted to take a pic but didn't dare taking one in the end...


Oh, Big Bang is Back~

As much as i like Big bang, i'm just not the type to cover all my notebooks or roomwalls with their beautiful heads and bodies. Well, i used to, but i guess i just grew out of it.

Are you the type to stick Images of your Idols on everyday stuff?

i guess thats it for this post, bye bye :)

2 Kommentare: