Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2011

wow, 100 followers, thanks! :)


So, i actually just opened my laptop to print out some unistuff. While waiting for the pages beeing printed out i thought about taking a look at my blogger dashboard again.

I finally hit the 100 readers mark, thanks guys! :)

Even though it seemed like i neglected the blog a little bit, I hope its still somehow halfway interesting/entertaining/timekilling to some of you.
I'm trying to stop forcing posts and just write them freely and whenever i want, trying not to be too focused on reader counts when posting. I thought my count number won't rise anymore because of that, but luckily this didn't seem to be the case.

I'm thinking about maybe doing a small giveaway since i have so much cute little things at home, but for now, have some thankyou muffins i made yesterday!




Thanks again my 100 readers :)

7 Kommentare:

  1. congrats!!now you will have 101 xD
    nice blog!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm the special 100th one! :D cherish me <3 hahha

    thanks for following back <3

    wo wohnst u? ich studiere an der schule deutsch ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Glückwunsch, so viele Leser hast du dir aber auch verdient. ;)

    Die Muffins sehen lecker aus. Was genau ist drin? :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. anais- wow, haha thanks you! :D

    GaTa- I knoow right? xD haha thankyou again my cherishes 100th reader! ;D
    Ich wohne in Leverkusen, das ist in der nähe von Köln. Und woher kommst du? :)

    lovepirate- Das sind Schoko bananen muffins :) obwohl die Schokolade eher aus Kakaopulver besteht xD
    Danke danke das hör ich gerrn <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hii ! enter my christmas giveaway ^^

    http://azu-rose.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-giveaway.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Congratulations 100 readers:)
    I, too, is I add and I hope the same thing: *

    AntwortenLöschen