Mittwoch, 30. März 2011

After school Haul


I just noticed how dilettantish my last post was written, so i decided to drop the emoticonflooded childish way of writing. This means, i also need to take norms, like spelling and formating, a bit more seriously, because after all, i am an adult and in order to do well and act literate in my future carreer, as well as in my overall life, i should start practicing to behave my best on every occasion i encounter.


...lol yea right

Sorry for that. But i just had to that and act all high and mighty after i saw how stupid the way i wrote the last post looked like xD
Anyways, lets get to the content:

On Tuesday after giving an english lesson i noticed that H&M has once again another sale, ance i still i had my giftcard worth 15 euros i decided to go in and look for some stuff.
Din't really get much, just some basics. A denim-mini and a sand colored blouse. Basic, but cute nonetheless!


Other than that i got myself this flowy dresslike longtop- also sand colored- and a Feather necklace from pieces. I actually entered Pieces to see if a deer necklace i wanted was finally on sale, but sadly it seemed to be all sold out. But instead i saw that this feather necklace i also eyed for a long time now was on sale, so i got it immediately! :D
Really dig the feather/indian-ish look for summer, although it kinda reminds me of Ke$ha xD
Definitely going to make a post about it soon!

This Week i also went to theoptician to check my eye sight since i was planning to get circle lenses. Also i asked them about wearing contact lenses (regular ones) and they showed me how to wear them. Now i got 2 pairs of disposable lenses for free to practice with. Although my left eye is very nearsighte
d with -2 , my sight is not necessarilly impaired because my right eye can see almost perfect. Thats why i wasn't planning to get Lenses from the Optician. But now they kind of expect me to buy a pack.
I mean okay, it was me who wanted to be consulted after all.

Whatever, i just ordered a pair of the typical kumicky lenses and basic dolly winks no.1 (yea basic combination) over at pinky paradise and am veeeery excited now for them to arrive :D

i wonder if lenses suit meee~

oh im such a tsu-chan fangirl <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen