Dienstag, 8. März 2011

Rewarding myself

So i just figured...that i spend quite some time surfing through beauty and gyaru blogs lately, lurking in e_g and other comms and looking for things im considering of buying.
Ok yea, probably not any different than the things lots of you do too.

Buuuut, im not supposed to spend so much time online ( well never have been supposed to but still) without beeing productive or doing things that really have to be done.

So what i should concentrate on the next months is

Studying.my final exams are in april and i reaaally have to work hard in order to get a score which allows me to apply for the university course i want.

Doing the assignment for another course im interested in applying to (note to self : Deadline is March 29!!!)

Continuing with my weightloss, because since i've lost 10 kg a year ago i kind of went on a biiig break and neglected the new lifestyle even though i still have more 10 kgs to go.

Organise our schoolballs programm, because my friend tempted me to join the Programm commitee and now nobody is getting things done.
Ugh, i just shouldn't have joined. I've never been the active typy to begin with.

But then again, beeing more active, and less passive is something i should work on too.

And yea since i've figured that i haaardly get anything done and then do somethign half-assed last minute instead (ogod procrastinator much?!D:) i figured that i could trigger my motivation and fully make use of my potential by...tadadadumm...


...rewarding myself with cute japanese items! :D

When i get some points on my to-do list done i mean xD


What im thinking of getting myself after having done that arreee

Good and dolly kumicky-like lashes :D
Dollywink would be too too expensive to order so maybe i was thinking of


Diamond Fairy Eye or Dolly Eye lash


or maybe even mac no. 7 since its easier for me to get them ( though heavily overpriced >_>)

Dr. Schrammek BB cream

since its kinda easy for me to get too,

and finally circle lenses :D

I'm trying to decide between Eos Candy Brown or Geo Sakura Brown
they look so similar, really whats the difference??!

So, the first thing im going to reward myself for is having the assignment done. (since its the most important thing to do right now because- repeated note to myself - the deadline is March 29!!!)
And then i can be alll excited to get myself one of these rewards :D
Yea no suuuper spectacular method but still, hope this works xD

Wishe me Luckkkkk~

3 Kommentare:

  1. Oooh I just love rewarding myself, especially after exams because it is the thing that actually makes me revise lawls :P Good luck in your exams in April; I have exams too and I'm already stressing about them >_<

    Also, thank you so much for following me :D <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i have the same problem with you about that circle lenses >_< so which one you end up buying and how is it?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. well i diddn't buy any of them, i got barbie king size brown and geo angel brown instead :)

    AntwortenLöschen