Freitag, 18. März 2011

Just had my prefinals in Geography and Art, only English to go on Monday, whooo!
So my week was quite productive, studied alot, helped in the house and i feel and hope that my weightloss is going a good way again ! (lost 400g this week!)
As you can see, my productivity plan works! :D
I earned about 30 points this week, and got myself almondoil, got2be heat protector and a P2 mascara. All products i tried for the first time.
The Mascara is...meh okay, but still no alternative for my beloved Maybelline Stretch and Define! D: I want to try Dolly wink Mascara or Fiberwig, but don't know if theire really worth it ._.
And i just discovered Majolica Majorcas Lash Expander and kind of craaaave for it now! (yes i crave for mascara :D)

And what is really annoying me is that they actually sell Majolica Majorca in the Philippines and i never knew about it!
I should have bought lots of their products when i was there . ugh .
Well whatevuurrr, i try to get along with local products for now, get myself mac no. 7 maybe tommorow and just keep on beeing productive and totally usefull.
Scream out productivity: Productivity woooh!!! :D
(yea yea forgive me)

and before i end this i want to please you by showing you the " ilovestudying face"i had at the library.


I wore 10 cm boots that day. My feet hurt the whole day and i was really tallll, thought i'd feel like a monster but actually i felt all high (well...literally) and mighty and my legs looked endlesssss~
o yea i like high heels.

G'Night :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen