Freitag, 4. März 2011

cool thursday, failed friday+ still Karneval

So i already maentioned karnevalsseason right?
'neways i went to my cities Karneval partytent yesterday. I was pissed that my best friend couldn't come but it was still kinda fun.
I dressed up as a last minute Sailorgirl xD
Last minute becauuuse...i actually wanted to buy a marine/navy cap, but they were allll sold out, so i just got myself the black pilot hat and hoped that people didn't mind.
Since, i dunno i thought the stripey shirt screamed SAILOR enough.
Turned out it wasn't the case though, since some people kept mistaking me for a police or even a slut.(id be quite a bad slut, considerung how much skin i showed O_o)...(which is not alot btw.!!!)
welll on to the pics!

excuse me for the mess in the room. (but ohey, its my moms room so dont blame me!!!!:D)

So yeah, yesterday was okay, was actually hoping to go to the Karnevalsparade with my bestie today but turns out she was busy with her internship.
And i didn't feel like meeting the same people as yesterday.
So i was pissed for the whole day, too pissed to do anything else instead, and was thiiiis close to throwing a pity party for myself. (exceept i cooked and did abit of homework, yay productive! :D)

Ah well, i hope tommorows gonna turn out better.

thanks for reading :)

2 Kommentare: