Samstag, 12. März 2011

The Japan Disaster

I practically spent my whole morning with CNN these past two days and remember how i catched myself cursing loudly when i saw the tsunami spreading through japan like lava or a thick black massive gooey kinda something. Seriously you probably all saw it too, its as if this something was like-eaating japan!

Now its up to Japan and the people and the rest of the world to fix this mess.
Its a good thing that Japan is such a developed contry that alot of it goes on smoothly.
From what i could gather from the news i mean. I excuse if this is not the case but to me it seems that the people who got evacuated and gathered together in the gyms and stuff seemed kind of...calm about the situation. I mean, i saw people read and be on the laptop and kids playing around. It seemed like... a train situation.
An then i thought that if it were some other country, a developing country or something, things would be wayyy more chaotic, panic would be all over the people causing ever more chaos.
And luckily, this does not happen in Japan.
Then again it may be that the japanese have always been prepared for earthquakes. (although this has been the strongest one that has hit japan)
But im still verrry worried about the Fukushima explosion and its possible after effects. I don't know much about nuclear science and that stuff so what i'm wondering about is how radioactive leakage might affect the people who get close to it.
Im suuuper scared about the damage beeing like the hiroshima nuclear victims. I don't know if thats possible, but they both got something to do with nuclear stuff so i thought it might. I just hope thats not the case.

And then of course this reminds me of the other tsunami incidents these past years, or even other natural disaster like Hurricane Katrina or something.
And thinking about it, thinking that its Mother Natures doing and not human mistakes makes me feel...weird like, im sad because theres nothing you can do against it, but on the other hand isn't the fact that there is noone particular to blame good?
Although me personally? I hate that, knowing that someone was at fault or if it were due to human mistakes, i dunno it kind of would make me feel safer because that would kind of proove that Mankind is in full control of the world.
But Mankind is not.

I could now get all philosophical here talking about Life, God, Destiny,Mother Nature or other higher beeings blablaa, but it would all come to the same conclusion anyways:
Sadly things do happen and its the way of life.

Lets all just pray or wish the best for Japan.
And for the other countries who are still in danger of beeing hit by the tsunami.
And thank god, thankyou thankyou thankyou for sparing the Philippines!!


---
i know youre probably not in the mood for this but still, short life update:
Collected 10 points already! :D
Got myself cosmetic almond oil for that.
but now i'm back to 0 again ._.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen