Sonntag, 20. März 2011

saturdays camwhorage

Yesterday i felt like dressung up alittle, then ended up about 2 hours in front of the closet just to realize that i don't look any different than usual.
But i bothered to take pictures and will post my camwhorage anyway.

x
oh shelly y so srs?
o i know, cuz if i smile

this
(lol, am i just bashing myself??xD)

and heres what i wore.

I tried to do my curls alittle bit different, curling my hair outwards but it turned to be such a mess that i curled the rest inwards and then it was such a mess that it barely looked any different than usual.
I mean i like wild kind of curls but once in a while i'd like sweet and elegant curls too.
Maybe i need a real curler than just a straightener. A good curler to reccomend?
And i soooooo rllyrlly wnat circle lenses now!!! I think im going to save up some points an then order some for real!!

what elssse, oh yea i went to the city to get a b-day present for my bestie and saw these shoes:

aww im sooo in love!!! I think theire super cute and and they were sooo comfy!!( Considering their height i mean xD)
But of course i didnt get them ._.

ok thats it, here enjoy some spaghetti i made


i hope you can see how much looove i put into it :D

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oooh I'm lovin' your outfit! And you're really really pretty :D
    I use Tresemme's curlers for my hair, although I got it as a Xmas present about 5 or 6 years ago D: I think they still do them though ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. aw thankyouu ^^
    oh i'm definitely going to check that curler out, thanks :D

    AntwortenLöschen