Sonntag, 6. März 2011

half a pikachu+heavy make vs light make



i have to be honest here and admit that i'm not much of a drinker.
but oh gaaawd after 2 cocktails yesterday (two...only two!!!) i was sooo tipsy. If i didn't knew that i only had 2 drinks i would say im drunk because i definitely acted like it.
and im making a big deal out of it cus like i said i'm actually not much of a drinker and therefore have never been tipsy or drunk before.
but ah well it was fuuunnn. Felt all confident and mighty xD
I talked to drunkards on the streets and saw a guy in a banana costume, me beeing totally shocked and dissapointed that he wasn't a pikachu instead. So i annoyed him telling him that he wasn't a banana but half of a pikachu xD

neways, actually we wanted to watch something like a horrorparade yesterday (its still karneval) but chaotic me forgot where the parade was and we aimlessly wandered round cologne.
When we got fed up we just decided to sit down in a bar and have some drinks.

i tried to do some kind of heavier make for that occasion

[dont mind my chapped lips please, they were in a condition where i was not able to treat them. sry.]
my mom hated it, saying i look too old and this kind of make doesn't suit me xD
Though i was proud that i applied the lashes so neatly ._. ( for my standarts ofc xD)
But hey it was just for the occasion. Tbh I prefer sweet and dolly makeup myself, but ist still fun trying out different looks!Im thinking about getting diamond lashes, something sweet natural and dolly, probably number two.Any Experience?

Neways, contrastint to yesterdays make, my make today to meet up friends was reaaallly light.
Just needed some dolly lashes,mascara and brown eyeliner and i think it'd be my favourite look!

me and filiz, she got glasses. ( and would probably kill me when she saw that i posted this xD)
neways, i only wore concealer, some powder, white eyeliner in my tearducks, some black eyeliner in the corners and some powder to mat the face.

I want to join a cir.Next post is probably about that.
Till then~

2 Kommentare:

  1. haha im the same way! well, I have two of kinds drunk. tipsy (or drunk I would say.. xD) or completely wasted. I can never find a happy medium when it comes to drinking, like some people can ><

    oh! and I bought some diamond lashes recently! I bought the "cat eye" ones~~ I like them, but idk if it's my eye shape or bone structure, but I sometimes think it makes me look like a hooker ): not like the cute japanese models I see in magazines u.u but you should definitely give them a try! I think it'll be worth it ♥
    I actually want to buy some others, but maybe the "fairy eyes" ones because they seem a little lighter (:

    i love your hat in the last picture!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. lol hooker!xDD but i soo know what you mean, sometimes mimicking the magazine models look often enough doesn't do the same effect on me :(
    Maybe its because the japanese models barely have natural eyelashes to beginn with while we do, and therefore the lashes look thicker? idunno was just thinking xD

    I was thinking of getting the fairy eyes too! :D
    May i know where you got yours?

    AntwortenLöschen